- Establish closed-loop analytics with B2B sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into leads, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Grow new B2B leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Build and manage the companys social media profiles and presence to spread the awareness in B2B market
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- B2B leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target B2B buyers.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have about 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to take decisions
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent