Auditing and Book closing, CF analytics and External Regular Documentation
1. Reviewing of report , Investments, Fx and Account Operations and monthly closing
2. Reviewing of daily cash flow and create monthly projections
3. Reviewing transaction to ensure proper accounting with prescribed chart of accounts ( COA ) of SAP, support to team member for entry level issues in SAP and also train subordinates/colleagues in necessary procedure by identifying needs
4. Manage all audit requirements related to Bank Reconciliation (in consultation to Resource confirmation, Finance cost & Other income , Borrowing , Cash & Bank Balances , Loan & advances , short term investments; and also assist in preparing relevant notes to accounts as required
5. Providing required data/documents to Credit Rating Agencies and fulfill their periodic compliance
6. Providing required data/documents for New / renewal of banks credit facilities and coordinating with bank team for execution of agreements / transaction documents
7.Reviewing data/documents related to treasury for Income Tax Assessments cases
8. Maintaining the central repository in co-ordination with all team members.
FRONT OFFICE- FUNDING ARRANGEMENT, COMPLAINES, BNAKING, MARKET STUDY, EX ( RESOURCES REQUIRED)
1. Assist in resource raining including dinging wats to make the sanction terms even better gradually.
2. Study and prepare reports on the financial and capital markets.
3. Provide solutions to different terms when stuck with Banks/MFs.
4. Getting NOC from the banks regarding releasing the charge etc. and coordinate with the secretarial team and visits to bank as when required.
5. Providing required date/documents for new and renewal of banks credit facilities and co-ordinating with bank team for execution of agreements and transaction documents.
6. Assist in monthly audits as and when required. Assist in the implementation of SAP /Liquidise any other tools.
7. Make sure all compliances are met. Tracking the investments , FX, overall debt exposure on a daily basis.
Required Candidate profile
We need a CA with close to 10 years of experience with experience in the below:
- 1. To support the Treasurer to develop banking relationship for resource raising and seamless treasury operations including investments.
2. Well versed in procedure and documentation of raising resources (term loans, CPs) and their legal documentation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Treasury Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent