- OPEN TO CANDIDATES FROM DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES
- To manage the Purchasing activities of Television / Digital Business of TV18/NW18. The person will work as part of the corporate purchasing team to serve all the business.
- To manage proactively the material/service Purchasing activities across all the sites. Ensuring that appropriate Legislative and compliance targets are set and delivered. Make strategy for cost reduction in Material/Services, common consumables through alternate sourcing and market intelligence.
- Procurement of Capex Items, Consumables, AMC/CAMC agreements, FMS, Security Services, Civil Items, RFQs, Comparative Statements, Negotiation, PO Preparation, Follow up for deliveries , Expenses Analysis, Documentation. Handling sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors/suppliers for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality & reliability.
- Execution of import shipments for all the businesses under Network18 and handling both Noida, Mumbai & Hyderabad locations. Review of various Foreign Trade Policies (FTPs) and understand the impact of these policies on our businesses.
- Identifying and developing alternate vendor source for localization, achieving cost effective purchases of all materials with reduction in delivery time and improve consistency in quality.
- Assessing the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as quality systems, rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery etc.
- Manage internal and external customer relationships, to work through members of the purchasing and business management organizations in some cases external business partners in order to maintain and build the relationship and to achieve the organizational objective.
- Have experience in Purchasing, Planning, Vendor Development ,Export/ Import, Capital equipment . Proficiency in SAP MM module.
Required Candidate profile
1. Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across levels.
2. Ability to deal with ambiguity
3. Self -motivated, result oriented, high energy individual.
4. Excellent communication, analytical skills and strong influencing skills.
5. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent