- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation and facilitate employee engagement processes across locations.
- Pro-actively gather business needs and communicate the same to other HR sub-functions so that results can be delivered on time.
- Work closely with the TA team to develop and deliver improved solutions for recruiting.
- Represent the full spectrum of Human Resources function to the business and act as SPOC for all their needs.
- Assist in conceptualization and implementation of people management initiatives and policies to support overall business strategy.
Required Candidate profile
- Relationship Management ; Knowledge of SAP; Interviewing Skills - High
We are seeking candidates who have handled HR Generalist roles from across industries
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent